I mentioned awhile back that I would ask my wife to contribute to the discussion of small penis humiliation. The first part is here, and this is the second part!
— Without further ado: Hottie!—
So, what are some of the things I have done or said that turn him on? Hmm, well I have to admit, I haven’t been as creative as some of the women on here, and I can probably add some of the ideas provided in this thread, but I have done/said a few things that I know have turned him are, for example:
1. I remind him as frequently as I can that he has a small or little dick. He also loves it when I refer to him as a cuckold, or MY cuckold. For him, I think it just goes back to the taboo – wives aren’t supposed to say such things.
2. We have two dildos, both of which are much larger than Steve is. They are made of cyberskin, vibrate and look very realistic. We have even given them names – Eddy and Johnny after two well-endowed guys we have seen in video clips. My favourite is Eddy. Whenever I play with Eddy, I know Steve is very excited.
3. Sometimes when we are in bed, I shock him and give Eddy a blowjob, which really, really turns him on. He has also confessed that the feeling of taking me after Eddy is amazing. I like it to, and have to admit using a larger dildo is a lot of fun.
4. Of course he just loves it whenever I compare either Eddy or Johnny to his smaller penis. When I openly acknowledge how much longer and thicker they are, it really turns him on. It’s the same thing when we watch an X-rated video, he gets really, really turned on when I compare their cocks to his.
5. He loves it when I call or text him and tell him I’m thinking about “Eddy.” It keeps him on edge and perpetually horny and aroused.
6. One day when he was working from home I snuck into his office and placed “Johnny” next to his computer. He had to spend all day looking at that big dick just wondering what I was thinking. Did I place it there to remind him how small he was by comparison? Or, was I really fantasizing about a dick that big? It turned out to be a full day of small penis humiliation fun for him and he loved the fact that I did it! 🙂
7. Along the same lines, our signal to each other than we are feeling frisky and want to have sex that night is to set our large dildo, Johnny out in plain view. Whether he sits it out or I do, it’s equally humiliating for him. It’s an ongoing visual reminder for him that he has a little penis.
8. He just loves it when I challenge his manhood sexually. I will say things that might be construed as mean, but really turn him on for example, “Are you man enough to satisfy me?” Or, “Do you really think you can satisfy my pussy with that little dick?” One time when we were having sex and he was all the way in, I whispered into his ear, “Go deeper, go much, much deeper.” He told me later hearing that was a real turn on because what he was hearing was I wanted more cock than he could provide.
9. On another occasion, we were in bed fooling around and he wasn’t hard yet, and I did something that was uncharacteristic for me, I got impatient with him, but I think even that really turned him on. And then I said, “Well, if you can’t satisfy me, I know who can,” and I reached for Eddy, and to my amazement at the mere sight of his bigger “competitor,” Steve’s little cock got rock hard immediately. It was amazing, and was tangible proof to me just how excited he really was.
10. As others have said, he loves it when I flirt with men or they flirt with me and I make sure to always tell him when it happens.
11. Before I went away for a weekend away with my girlfriends, Steve said, “Don’t tell them anything we talked about ok?” I looked at him with a straight face and said, “Oh, you mean you don’t want me to tell them you’re a cuckold?” I know it turned me on just referring to him as a cuckold!
12. Sometimes when I’m giving him a blow job, I will stop and look up at him smiling and say “I love sucking your LITTLE dick!” He loves that.
13. One time we were discussing sex positions, and I confessed to him that there were some positions that wouldn’t work for us because of his small size. It’s true, but it really turned him on because I openly admitted it.
14. When Steve was on a business trip one time, I confessed to him over the phone that Eddy had pleasured me while he was gone. He was very excited.
15. I was at work one day and they had a program on the radio discussing “small penis” issues, and I called him up so he could listen to it. I think he was turned on because I was listening to it, and also that I knew it applied to him!
So, those are just some of the things I have said and done that I know turn him on.
When I think about this, what it really boils down to is, for me to create and perpetuate a little seed of doubt in my husband’s mind. What I have learned is it is most effectively done in two related ways. First, by reminding him frequently that he doesn’t quite measure up keeps him continually on edge and horny. Secondly, saying things like that coupled with the introduction of a better-endowed competitor, like my Eddy, takes him completely over the edge. Even though we are only playing in the fantasy world, the key is to make it as realistic as possible. I know I could probably even ratchet up the excitement to a whole new level. Since I have always told my husband that size really doesn’t matter, I think it would be suddenly shocking yet exciting for him if I even hinted that maybe size really did matter. In any event, it’s the combination of the verbal with the visual that is the ideal combination. He wants to be challenged and he wants to have to compete for me, and I know I can provide that for him. I agree with what a couple of women have already said on here, whatever you do, make sure you agree on it as a couple, and have FUN!
Lastly, as a woman, do I see any tangible benefits in this? Yes definitely, and I would add it’s no coincidence! These benefits are directly related to keeping my husband on edge. As I said, Steve pays more attention to me now. He’s much more agreeable and will do things with me just because I want to do them. He takes me on dates, something he had gotten out of the habit doing. He’s calmer and more attentive and focused on me and my needs. He considers me his “Hot Wife,” and although I don’t think of myself in that way, I’m happy he does. So yes, there are definitely benefits. What woman wouldn’t want that? And, though all of this is fun, I still wouldn’t trade my husband in for anyone – big dick or not!
Do you have any thoughts about this? Please write me a comment, or contact me via my about about page.
As a reaction to several mails I got, I published a 110 page book: “How to begin cuckolding” – I put all my experiences in this book, starting from 0 to become a successful cuckold…