How many of you will admit that you’re obsessed with your penis size? OK, I’ll raise my hand and be the first to admit it. I’m fascinated by penis size. Most of us measure and compare our penises constantly. As we all know, there are endless statistical studies in reference to the “average” penis size, and I posted links to several of those early on in this blog. The problem with most of the “studies” I have seen is they usually contain some methodological flaw(s) rendering their results invalid and meaningless. Internet or “self-reported” polls are notoriously unreliable. Small sample size or limited demographic polls are also unreliable. The condom poll taken during spring break was interesting and yielded an average size of 5 ¾”, but it was a poll of only 300 or so volunteers but how many small endowed guys would even volunteer to take part in such a study?
Very few I assume. And then, there are those “average range” comments from some “experts” who maintain that “90% of all guys have penises between 5 – 7 inches.” If you have a 5 inch penis does that make you feel good knowing a 7 inch penis would dwarf yours and is about 30% longer? I’m guessing it probably doesn’t make you feel all that good. Like you, I have seen literally dozens of polls, but they just don’t seem very reliable. Does anybody know of a truly reliable poll out there? If so, what about it makes you feel it’s reliable?
In any event, in talking with many of you out there who self-identify yourselves as having a small penis, those of us who are small (or feel we’re small) seem to fall into one of four categories as follows:
- Group A: Small Length, Small Girth: Some of us are well below average in both length and girth according to all published penis size statistical studies. For us, it’s indisputable, we have small penises and there is no doubt. (Just for the record, yes, I’m in this category)
- Group B: The “In-Between”: Some guys have a penis size length of 5” – 5 ½”. This can be a perplexing group to be in because according to some penis size statistics you would be average, while other “studies” would say you’re small. So which is it? Are you small or are you average? This can obviously be a very confusing group to be in because of conflicting studies, but most of the guys I have spoken to who are in this group, self-identify themselves as having small penises.
- Group C: The Pencil Dick: As discussed in a previous post, another very perplexing group to be in is the Pencil Dick group. You might be average or even above average in length, but below average in girth, and thus guys in this category also maintain they have small penises.
- Group D: “Average”: Those in this group would definitely be of average (and possibly slightly above average size) in any statistical study. Unfortunately for them, it’s possible their wives or girlfriends have had other sexual experiences with males who are well above average, so their “average” partners feel small even though they aren’t small by definition. Consequently, there are many “average” sized men who also insist they have small penises.
So here are a few questions:
(1) What group are you (or your partner) in?
(2) Do you think small endowed men are more obsessed with the average penis size than guys with big cocks?
(3) What do you (personally) believe “qualifies” as a small penis measurement?
Please feel free to contribute! I look forward to your responses.
Do you have any thoughts about this? Please write me a comment, or contact me via my about about page.
As a reaction to several mails I got, I published a 110 page book: “How to begin cuckolding” – I put all my experiences in this book, starting from 0 to become a successful cuckold…